Jewelry is a lifelong investment and you need to be totally certain that it is the right fit for you. That's why the customers of KLENOTA have the right to return their products, without giving any reason, within 60 days of purchase.
How to return or exchange jewelry
- Send us the information about your withdrawal from the purchasing contract to email@example.com. Don't forget to specify the following: order number, purchase date and bank account number for the refund (if you paid by card, the payment will be refunded in the same way).
- Send us the item within 14 days from the contract withdrawal to this address:
444 Alaska AvenueDo not send the package as 'cash on delivery': we are not obligated to accept packages marked for cash on delivery. Don't forget to include the following in your package:
Torrance, CA 90503
- a copy of the delivery note and invoice (if issued) or any other document proving the purchase
- the jewelry certificate (if issued);
- a written statement of withdrawal from the purchasing contract
- your bank account number
- your address, telephone number and email.
We will usually send the money back to your account within 2 weeks of withdrawal. In the case of refunds by credit card, the return of funds may be delayed by 2-3 days (mostly on the side of the beneficiary's bank). Please note that we are not obligated to refund your payment before the return of the goods or proving that the goods were sent to us.
Situations when jewelry can't be exchanged or returned
The right to withdraw from the purchasing contract expires if:
- We have customized the jewelry according to your individual requirements (including first free resizing, engraving the ring, replacing earring fastenings, etc.). In this case, returning the product is not impossible, but we need to make an individual agreement.
- The jewelry has been modified by another jeweler or it has been destroyed, damaged or otherwise devalued.